I love coming up with fresh combinations and matching items together. I thought it would be fun to start a series of posts where I choose 10 items and come up with as many combinations as I can!
I’m going to do each post themed around one style of vintage/pinup and first up is the Rockabilly style! This isn’t a word that I would use to describe much of my wardrobe so I picked out the items that I though worked best and came up with 26 outfits…
1. Pinup Girl Clothing Vamp Top in Black
2. Vivien Of Holloway Circle Skirt in Leopard Print
3. Cotton On Leather Jacket (similar here)
4. Sourpuss Clothing Skull Cardigan (similar here)
5. Pinup Girl Clothing Kinky Ruffles Skirt
6. Wheels and Dollbaby Leopard Print Cardigan
7. Pinup Girl Clothing High Waisted Fishtail Skirt
8. Lady K Loves Hug Me Baby Jeans
9. Pinup Girl Clothing Black Vinyl Belt
10. Pinup Girl Clothing Red Vinyl Belt
I hope this serves as inspiration for making the most out of the items in your wardrobe, especially for those of you that are just starting to build up your pinup wardrobe.
This was really fun to put together – next I plan on doing office appropriate pinup wear!